Welcome to my little corner of the internet where I've set up shop! There are a few things to know about the shop, the first and foremost being that it is just one person here behind the scenes running it all. I create the artwork and then do all the little and big steps between that and producing the products you find here. I do my best to keep up with orders, so with that;
Please allow at least 5-7 business days for me to package and send orders.
This shop accepts most major credit cards and Paypal payments. Customer may cancel the order at any time before it is shipped without incurring return fees.
Refunds & Returns
• Every item is carefully inspected for quality before shipping, including prints being free of dents and carefully packaged for best protection. Protective envelopes and packaging are used for all items to prevent damage during shipping.
• Any damage obtained to an item due to neglect or mis-handling will not be replaced or refunded.
• As most items in the shop are 2D artworks and prints, no refunds are given due to "color differences". This is due to how monitors differ slightly in color as well as the camera which will make the color of the photos slightly different, and the printer used to make the print. I always try to get as close as possible to true color. In many cases, the prints in my shop are much more detailed and colorful in person.
• Due to the small size and nature of the shop, *customer is responsible for all shipping charges for returns*, and must be agreed upon with artist before item is sent. Return will not be processed until the item is received and must be free of damage.
• Packages that are returned to the shop due to incorrect address, refusal of customer to pay customs fees, or other reasons of non-delivery will NOT be re-sent to the customer without additional shipping fees.
• Other refunds or exchanges will be on a case-by-case basis.
• Shipping is through USPS. All packages are secured safely to ensure they make it to you safely, but cannot guarantee that it will not get damaged in transit.
• If you do receive a package and it is damaged, please contact the shop within *7 days of delivery date* so we may figure out a solution that's best for you. Any reported damage requires photo proof including the package. Damage reports beyond the 7 day mark after delivery date will not be replaced without charge.
• If you are purchasing an item to be shipped out of the US, particularly anything over $20, please be aware that there may be a customs fee that varies depending on country. It is the buyers responsibility to cover all customs fees. It will apply as the package *must* be marked as merchandise. Packages will not be marked as gift.
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for any items shipped outside of the US. If you do not receive your item by the end of the 6 week mark (42 days), please contact the shop so that we can figure out a solution.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, or you have other questions that are not answered here, please feel free to contact me and we can resolve it. I want you to be happy with the item I have made and pride myself in selling high quality work.